Make your move perfectly smooth, regardless of the camera load.
The KFX Ronford Baker Slider Motor has been designed in consultation with leading grips and camera operators to meet the demands of modern filmmaking.
Its smooth motion, variable control and ease of setup is astounding. It’s perfect to have on set for the run of show – just for when you might need it.
- Slider motor weight: 4.2kg
- Power: 24-36V DC
- Plug and Play operation
- Payload horizontal – 100kg
- Payload vertical – 25kg with no counterweight
- Voltage 24-36V DC
- Speed 0.1cm/Sec to 50cm/Sec
- Programmable end stops with adjustable ramping in and out
- Fits all Ronford Baker slider lengths
Whatever the application – our slider has you covered.
Need a slider powerful enough to use mounted on a car rig, travelling at 45km/h (28mph)?
Taking the camera up a steep incline?
Operating in vertical mode up to 20KG?
Our KFX Slider Motor will handle all of that.
- Maximum weight capacity horizontal: 100kg | 220lbs
- Maximum weight capacity vertical: 25kg | 55lbs
Intuitive & Easy To Use – You’re In Control
The KFX Motor Slider is designed to let your creativity loose.
With variable speed from 1mm /second to 230mm / second and the ability to add a KFX Remote Head, you can achieve full 3-axis smooth motion control.
It has an easy-to-use, fully-digital speed control via rotary knob and programmable end stops.