The KFX Ronford Baker Slider Motor has been designed in consultation with leading grips and camera operators to meet the demands of modern filmmaking.
Great for car shots, smooth & controlled slow push in’s and pack shots. Slider can be used underslung with the motor.
- Plug and Play Operation sets up in 5 Minutes
- Programmable End Stops with Adjustable Ramping In and Out
- Smoothing Control for Nice, Easy Controlled Starts and Stops
- Variable Speed from 1mm/sec to 460mm/sec
- Easy-to-Use, Fully Digital Speed Control via Rotary Knob
- Accommodates all Ronford Baker Slider lengths
- Customization Available
- Packages start at $5600
Whatever the application – our slider has you covered.
Do you need a powerful slider motor? Are you mounting on a car rig? Taking your camera up a steep incline?
Our Ronford Baker Slider Motor will handle all of that.
- 5-Minute Set Up Plug & Play Operation
- 50:1 Gearbox
- Slider Motor Weight: 1 kg
- Capacity Horizontal: 60 kg
- Capacity 20 degree incline: 15 kg (full speed)
- Speed: 46 cm/sec (18 inches)
- Power from 24V to 36V batteries, optional power supply available
- Simple upgrade path to easy recording and repeatable moves with addon software and hardware
- Ability to add a KFX Remote Head for full 3-axis smooth motion control and time-lapse shots
- Fits any length slider
- Repeat software available for simple frame accurate saved moves